The NAIJ.com team has gathered the most important news that hit the headlines on Tuesday, November 15. Find all the stories you might have missed below.
1. BREAKING:Boko Haram kills ANOTHER top Army commander
Boko Haram insurgents
Boko Haram insurgents have killed yet another top Nigerian Army commander B.U. Umar, Premium Times reports.
2. 33 Nigerian states unable to pay workers’ salaries
BudgIT is a civic organization that applies technology to intersect citizen engagement with institutional improvement, to facilitate societal change.
3. BREAKING! Ex-Sultan of Sokoto Ibrahim Dasuki is dead
The former Sultan of Sokoto Alhaji Ibrahim Dasuki is dead.
The former Sultan who is also the father to former national security adviser Sambo Dasuki died on Monday, November 14, evening at the National Hospital in Abuja.
4. Photos emerge of Army commander just killed by Boko Haram
The photos have emerged of top Army commander who was killed by Boko Haram insurgents on Monday, November 14.
5. Dasuki refused offer to attend father’s burial – Presidency
Detail has emerged that revealed that Sambo Dasuki refused the offer of the federal government to attend the burial of his father, Alhaji Ibrahim Dasuki who died on Monday, November 14 after a brief illness.
6. FG slams 15-count charge against Justice Ademola, Wife
Justice Adeniyi Ademola of the Abuja Division of the Federal High Court and his wife, Mrs Olabowale Toluwatope Ademola would be facing a 15-count charged preferred by the Federal Government.