The NAIJ.com team has gathered the most important news that hit the headlines on Wednesday, November 16. Find all the stories you might have missed below.
1. Nigerians angry with pastor Oyedepo’s daughter for doing this (photo,video)
Pastor David Oyedepo’s daughter has angered many online users over a video she posted.
Pastor Oyedepo’s daughter pisses off online users
In the Facebook live video which she filmed, she showed herself performing a live miracle which made her arms extend back and forth at numerous times.
2. Controversy! Fani Kayode reveals what Donald Trump will do to Buhari
Fani-Kayode who has been an ardent supporter of Trump said the US, Africa and indeed Nigeria will benefit from the leadership of the new US President-elect.
3. My encounter with Boko Haram in Kuje and my 3-hour discussion with Kanu – Fani-Kayode
The former minister of aviation Femi Fani-Kayode
In his long narration which he published on his social media page, Fani-Kayose said he met the leader of the Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB) in Kuje prison and they discussed for three hours.
4. Get ready to be president!’ Okonjo-Iweala told after joining Buhari in Morocco
Nigerians have offered President Muhammadu Buhari’s job as president of Nigeria to former minister of finance Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala at the next general elections in 2019.
5. 2 deaths in Nollywood: Another Nollywood star dies (photos)
First was the news of Nollywood film-maker and Director, Ansa Bassey Kpokpogri, a Calabar-born mother of one who passed away after complaining of pains from peptic ulcer.
Ansa Bassey Kpokpogri
Many may not know her but Calabar-born Ansa is a top Nollywood producer, actress and assistant director, known for Black Gold (2011), Dawn in the Creeks (2014), Mary Slessor (2008) and The Amazing Grace (2006).
6. BARBARIC ACT: 7-year-old boy beaten, burned to death in Lagos (photo, video)
A 7-year-old boy was burned to death in Lagos for alleged stealing
In what could be best described as barbaric and heartless act, a 7-year-boy was beaten and burned to death in Lagos in the morning of Wednesday, November 16.
7. BREAKING: Rotimi Amaechi suffers major setback as Senate overrides him
Months after Rotimi Amaechi, the transport minister, announced the scrapping of the Nigerian Maritime University at Okerenkoko, Warri in Delta state, the bill has scaled second reading.
8. 9 countries where Nigerians can easily get PERMANENT residency (No 2 will shock you)
Flags of countries, where Nigerians can reside
For many Nigerians who are on the search for greener pastures, a country giving them permanent residency is one of the goals they aspire to, because this makes getting work very easy.